Dedicated to your success
Lawyers West is committed to providing quality legal services for businesses and individuals across the Lower Mainland. Our team's proven experience in business law, estate planning, estate litigation, and insurance law, informs solutions tailored to your specific legal needs.
We are here to help.
Our expertise ↓
Estates and Trusts
- Preparation of wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements
- Implementation of alter ego, joint partner, family trusts
- Corporate reorganizations related to estate planning
- Undue Influence
- Validity of Wills
- Wills Variation Claims
- Breaches of Trust
- Improper Administration
Estate and Trust Administration
- Administration of estates and probate matters
- Advising trustees on duties and obligations
- Administration of intervivos trusts
- Allegations of Medical Misrepresentation
- Ambigious Policy Wording
- Material Change of Circumstance
- Concurrent Policy Considerations
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Allegations of Misrepresentation
- Submissions to Referee
- Bad Faith by Insurers
- Bad Faith Denials
- Failure to consider all Medical Evidence
- The 2 year "any occupation" threshold
- Shareholder Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Breach of Contract
- Unjust Enrichment
- Construction Claims
The right people make all the difference.
Meet our team
Tim is a senior litigator providing clients with skilled experience insurance, construction, estate, and commercial litigation matters.
He has successfully conducted many trials, prosecuted and defended appeals, and prevailed as counsel before the Supreme Court of Canada.
James represents clients in range of fields, including commercial, insurance, estates and employment matters.
He has successfully advocated for his clients in the Provincial, Supreme and Appellant Courts of British Columbia.
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3S3
© 2020 Lawyers West LLP